Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Blog 2 Reflecting on Annotating

Well from what i got in Annotating is something new. i never took that approach in reading before, for me it help me figure things out faster as oppose to just reading it and just going by memory. like going back to the first article on how to do things at a time. i could read something but as soon as im done my brain starts to think about other things, Annotating the readings brings me right back to it.Well what me and my partners agreed on is that google is not making you stupid we think maybe lazy. reason we say that regardless of all the distraction you can get online you can get in information,it all depends on the person and if you are a person that gets distracted then you should be a single tasker not a multi-tasker.

No comments:

Post a Comment