Sunday, October 16, 2011

blog 9 the truman show


My life compared to Truman's and would I trade it? Something I would not do.

   Some people would look at Truman's and his life like the best place in the world. No violence, everybody loves each other, but it was never real everything was an act and you never got to see peoples' true colors, how they feel or if they truly care. Life was never about what Truman wanted or what he wanted to hear, it was all about what he needed. So although my life compared to Truman's is more violent, people do not love as much as in Truman's world, I am getting the true feelings from the people. And although, at times it can be harsh, sad and hard to deal with I know it is real. That is why I would never trade my life for the one Truman has. I rather deal with hard life that is a reality than to live a lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment